Showing the woman you love how much you appreciate and value her is easy. You just have to know how to treat her right. Here are five simple and effective ways to easily show your woman how much she means to you.
- Help Her – Some people may find this hard because their woman is fiercely independent and doesn’t want to accept help from anyone, but no matter who you are and how strong you are, we all need help. Find ways to make her life a bit easier every day and she’ll thank you for it. If you live together, help her around the home with chores, organization, and handiwork. If you’re not good at any of these things and you’re able to afford it, hire someone to come do it. Making coffee each morning or cooking dinner and packing a lunch a few days a week goes a long way too. If she’s not computer savvy and you are, help keep her technology up to date and fix any bugs she’s been experiencing or take her equipment in for servicing. If your woman is always on the go, chances are she’s not stopped to have her car washed much. Take her car to the wash or wash it yourself. Simple gestures like these are meaningful.
- Take Her Out – If your woman doesn’t like going out, then by all means, do something fun with her at home. But, if she enjoys going out to eat, to parks, exhibits, the movies, brunch or to lounge at the beach – take her to do those things.
- Communicate with her every day – This is one of the best ways to treat her right. It’s one of the number rules for any successful relationship – you must communicate with one another. If you’re unable to talk face to face, send a message or call her on the phone. Communicate to her not just the day to day chit chat, but tell her why you care about her. Tell her what she means to you. Express yourself to her. That’s what makes it all work.
- Show her physical affection – Not only is sex an important part of any adult relationship, but so are the cuddles, the hand-holding, kissing, and back-rubs that come along with it. Physical contact is one way that humans express love and if she’s not receiving that from you, she may perceive you as not caring as much as you say you do.
- Shower with Gifts- There’s no need to put yourself into debt. Some gifts cost money and many don’t. A meaningful store-bought gift could include an engraved photo-frame for you to insert a favorite picture of you both. Or, if your relationship is in its early stages and you’d like a way to move it to the next level, perhaps a customized promise ring is in order. Hand-made gifts that cost little or nothing at all could be a handwritten love note, a personal message or head rub.
By incorporating all five of these suggestions into your relationship, you’re sure to build a healthier, stronger relationship with your woman. If you’re not sure how to apply any of these items to your relationship, refer to the 3rd item – communicate with her. That will help point you in the right direction. Best of luck and when in doubt, always do and speak from the heart!